MS, Biomedical Engineering, Yale University (2011)
BS, Chemical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University (2009)
|Fahmy Lab Publications
Demento SL, Siefert AL, Bandyopadhyay A, Sharp FA, Fahmy TM. (2011). Pathogen-associated patterns on biomaterials: a paradigm for engineering new vaccines. Trends in Biotechnology, 29(6): 294-306.
Kumar P, Siefert AL, Fahmy TM. (2011). Targeted nanoparticles for siRNA delivery. In Methods in Enzymology. Salt Lake City: Academic Press. Article in Press, corrected proof.
• Teaching Fellow: Quantitative Physiology (Fall 2010); Energy, Technology, and Society (Spring 2011 and Summer 2011)
• McDougal Fellow for Graduate Student Life
• Middle School Liason for Pathways to Science and Engineering
• Tutor, New Haven Reads
• Organizer and Leader, Western School Science Nights
• Interviewer, Carnegie Mellon Alumni Admissions Council